Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I'm Back

So, I don't really know where to start.

I pretty much quit blogging for this entire last semester, but I've recently been thinking a lot about picking it up again. Mainly because I'm not as busy anymore, and I miss it. Last time I tried to start blogging again, I very vaguely tried to come up with some excuses, but that was pretty pathetic. I've thought about it, and if I can't be candidly myself on my blog, what's the point in keeping one?

So I've decided to be more candid and honest, because what have I got to lose?

A lot has changed and I'd rather not put a long rambly post about everything because that would probably be incredibly boring to someone else, so I'll just jump back into things as best as I can.

I mostly want to reflect on quotes, discuss my writing progress/process, and anything that inspires me. I want to be more personal as well, so hopefully overtime I'll share more about how my life has changed compared to when I last blogged.

I hope that I can jump back into this as wholeheartedly as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment