Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ready. set. WRITE week 1

So I'm a little late onto this train, but I figured better late than never! I haven't been blogging at all lately, so I figured this is the best way to get back in the game.

Week one is about setting goals for myself that I'll (hopefully) keep throughout the summer. All of my goals pertain to my current manuscript BELIEVING IN BETTER THINGS (title is subject to change, probably).

My goals for this week: 

  • Write once a day (I already haven't been very good at this but I'm trying)
  • look over revised papers/chapters from last semester
  • finish answering my composing questions
My goals for the summer:
  • Get a solid grip on my character development
  • create a storyboard
  • share with others and EDIT
  • print my work out and revise by hand (I always find this helps me a lot)
I am both nervous and excited and I'm trying to stay hopeful! I can be very lazy about my writing but I feel good about this, so the support will definitely help. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Don't think about what you haven't done up to this point, start fresh and you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete